July 21, 2011

I ♥ Pinterest

Have you met my friend, Pinterest? If you haven't you should. Allow me to introduce you.

{This is a screen shot of my 'crafty' pin board, swoon}

I'm in love. This site is amazing- but I warn you. It is addicting. Scary addicting. I could sit on this site and look at pretty things all day.
There are just so many wonderful ideas. It's an endless supply of crafty inspiration, home decor and recipes {and about a bazillion other things}
So if you didn't know about Pinterest before reading this post, I'm going to go ahead and say "You're welcome."

As for how you can get started "pinning"; creating a profile on Pinterest requires an invite. So feel free to email me or leave your email in the comments on this post and I'll be happy to send you an invite.

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment