July 8, 2011

The Best Things About Motherhood..

I've always known that I wanted to be a Mommy. Now that I am, I am reminded daily why. There are just so many things I cherish about being a "Mama-Ma"

sweet toothy smiles
pigtails
sleepy snuggles
watching my girl learn something new
seeing the wonder in her eyes

{at the zoo for her birthday 3.23.2011}

seeing her play with other children
her belly laugh
dancing to the "wiggle song"
reading her stories
wispy baby hair brushing my face when I rock her to sleep
when she touches my cheek in the middle of the night
her "I-just-woke-up-and-I'm-so-glad-to-see-you" smile
when she holds my hand while watching tv

{7.5.2011}

watching how much her daddy loves her
her love for animals
how she kisses her bible
her "reading"
her singing
the paci game
watching her eat strawberries
knowing without a shadow of a doubt that I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, when I'm with her

No comments:

Post a Comment