November 19, 2011

I'm so excited!

OK, I promise this isn't going to become one of those blogs that only talks about coupons and saving money.
{Although I do love those blogs. Naturally.}
But like is said before, I'm the kind of gal that shares a good thing when I find it.

That being said, I just got 25 journaling cards {that I plan to use in Olivia's baby scrapbook} completely FREE! I didn't even have to pay shipping!



Aren't they sweet? I'm so excited to get them.

And here's how you can get some too:
CLICK HERE and sign-up to receive a $15 FREE Credit. Then get one person to sign-up (I signed up under a separate email) and you will get another $5 in FREE Credit, making it a total of $20 in FREE credits.



As you can see, I had the $20 credit which covers the shipping. I didn't pay anything! Yay for freebies!

No comments:

Post a Comment