November 2, 2011

Another First

October 7, 2011

First's aren't a frequent in our house any more. Olivia has really settled into her own and is figuring life out as a toddler. She's running around and talking up a storm. {seriously- the vocabulary she has is insane!}
So I was super excited when we got to experience another first the other day.

Her first hair cut. Kind of.

Her bangs had been hanging in her eyes for a couple of weeks, so I finally decided to bite the bullet and have them trimmed. So we popped into a local salon and had a family friend fix Olivia up. Thanks Ms. Wanda!!


Olivia did great, as always. She sat so still. I did pretty well too. I somehow managed to avoid tears.



Doesn't she just look all grown up? So bittersweet.

I didn't manage to get a good "after" shot. She was too worried about getting those Smarties opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment