November 27, 2011

20 months!


Olivia, my sweet girl, you are growing so fast.
Just the other morning when I was dropping you off to spend the day with Gran and Mimi I looked at you and it hit me. You're not a baby anymore. All the little baby features are gone. You are truly a little girl- and we couldn't be more proud.
You are so smart, the doctor was so impressed with your development at your last appointment. You love books and magazines. And I think you'd color all day long if I'd let you. You've started calling your Daddy Chance, it started as a means of getting his attention when you were frustrated and now you just think it's funny! You're vocabulary is HUGE! I'm guessing you're nearing 350 words. You looked at your Dee Dee the other day after she told you "no no" and asked her "what did I do wrong?" We are so proud of you and how well you communicate. People are so surprised when we're in the check out line and you're just babbling on about colors, someone that's sad, telling me a cow says moo, that your toes are in your shoes and that you want M&M's.
You have a lot of fun on our weekly play dates with your friend Adley. It's so fun for Miss Dana and me to watch you girls play. You ask about Adley all the time, especially if you hear me mention Miss Dana.
You're to the age now where you understand your movies. You're favorites are Finding Nemo, Little Mermaid, and Toy Story 3, but you still love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Bubble Guppies. We watched Beauty and the Beast and Snow White for the first time on Thanksgiving night. I loved being able to share a childhood favorite of mine with you!
You are growing and changing so fast. I feel like I'm going to blink and you'll be in kindergarten. We are so excited about all the fun things we have planned for you- Christmas parades, going to see Santa and gymnastics classes.

We love you more than life sweet girl!
Forever and ever,
Momma and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment