November 9, 2011

Busy as a bee..


This photo has absolutely nothing to do with tonight's post, it's just precious. Olivia was decorating her Halloween cookies on Sunday night.

We are busy, busy around here! I am throwing my sister's baby shower is Saturday- and I have sooo much to do. But I promised my sweet friend Dana that I would try to post nightly; and since I can't think of anything other than my checklist- that's what I'm going to share.
  • Hobby Lobby shopping trip to get card stock & ribbon.
  • Grocery store for shower.
  • Make diaper cake for gift table.
  • Make diaper cake for welcome table.
  • Make and freeze punch.
  • Jordan's Market shopping trip to get Wind and Willow dips and pepper jelly.
  • Make these hurricanes. Tutorial found here.
  • Write a quick tutorial for them.
  • Make dinner for some sweet friends. {Their son is having surgery on Friday.}
  • Laundry, lots of laundry.
  • Clean the bedrooms and the bathroom.
  • Menu plan for my family.
  • Grocery store for my family.
  • Make baby gift.
  • Prepare Wind and Willow dips.
  • Set up for baby shower.
  • Make t-shirt for Olivia to wear to the shower.
  • Decide what I'm going to wear to the shower.
  • Take dress to Lindsay to wear Saturday.
  • Pick up ultra-sound pictures.
  • Gather all necessary recipes for shower menu.
  • Breathe.
  • Call church to get entry code for Saturday.
  • Catch up on our DVR. Which is currently 82% full.
  • Digitally create cupcake toppers.
  • Print cupcake toppers.
  • Cut out cupcake toppers.
  • Print these "wishes for baby" cards.
  • Cut out the "wishes for baby" cards.
  • Gather serving dishes.
  • Bake cupcakes.
  • Lay out clothes for Saturday.
  • Pack overnight bag for Olivia and me for a Saturday night slumber party with Dana and Adley.
  • Make chicken salad.
I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment