June 25, 2011

A Wedding and a Cake.

My beautiful sister, Lindsay was married last weekend. She was GORGEOUS. The wedding was sweet and simple, and the food was awesome. {It definitely made standing in the kitchen from 8 am - 10 pm on Thursday worth while!} We had just 3 short weeks to pull it off - and pull it off we did! Here are some pictures from the day.

The beautiful Bride.


Her bouquet.


Part of the spread.


 The Groom's Cake
{I'll be sure to share the recipe next week. It was AMAZING!}


The Wedding Cake
I made it using this tutorial. Lindsay was so pleased with how it turned out. Thank you Pinterest!


The  new brothers-in-law - my husband, Chance and Lindsay's husband, Brandon.
Silly boys. We'll have a good time a family get-togethers that's for sure!


A sweet candid of the Bride and Groom before the ceremony.


My little family.


Olivia had a GREAT time!
She loves being a flower girl!


She also loves pretty things.


 Our Family.


Mr. & Mrs. Davidson

Lindsay and Brandon, I am so happy for both of you and for this new adventure that you are departing on.
I hope you'll be as happy the rest of your lives as you were on Saturday!
I love you both endlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment