August 18, 2011

25 Before 25

Today I turn 24.
Please don't sing me the birthday song. I hate it. Really. I cried at my 5th birthday bash.

I'm not one to get excited over age. Truthfully, I've never felt my "age" anyway.
But today is a bit different. Today I feel the need to do something. Lots of things actually.
So I'm making a "bucket list" of sorts for this next year. Things that I want to do or accomplish. Things that I want to show Olivia. Places I want to see.

So without further ado.
Here are my 25 things to do before I'm 25 {in no particular order}:

Sell something that I made.
Shop the 400 mile yard sale with my Gran.
Take Olivia to the Memphis Zoo {where Chance and I got engaged.}
Visit Maria again in Springfield, TN. {By myself}
Visit Nikki in Lexington, VA. {With Olivia}
Visit Ashley in Newport News, VA {By myself}
Visit my family in Texas.
Visit my family in South Carolina
Finish our house.
Get a new car.
Finish Olivia's quilt.
Re-finish a piece of furniture.
Take Olivia to the St. Louis zoo again.
Take Olivia to Mommy and Me gymnastics classes.
See Beth Moore speak in person.
Finish "1,000 Gifts" by Ann Voskamp
Run a 5K.
Actually celebrate our 5 year anniversary with Chance.
Have a yard sale.
Host a sew day to benefit ConKerr Cancer.
Get a massage.
Make a quilt for Lindsay's baby.
Finish Olivia's baby book.
Take and edit Kelsey's senior pictures.
Complete the "Night Light" devotional with Chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment