October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

October 9, 2011


Fall is my favorite season.
And every October a local farm has a pumpkin patch- complete with hay rides and a petting zoo.
We took Olivia last year and of course it was something I wanted to make a tradition.

So, last Sunday we got the families together and took Olivia to the farm.
And let me tell you- our girl loves the outdoors!


She played in those mums for like 30 minutes.
Sweet, sweet girl.


I even managed to capture a picture similar to one I got last year.
It's so crazy to see the difference a year makes!
I love having our big girl running around; but sometimes I truly miss those baby days.


She had a blast searching for her perfect pumpkin.


I couldn't get her to sit still to get an accurate picture with the growth chart.
Imagine that.
She was so excited all day- running, playing and talking to all the people.
Whether they wanted her to or not!


The petting zoo is owned by one of my high school friend's family.
So we were lucky enough to test the waters with the horse ride, before we paid.
I was so worried that Olivia would freak out, but in fact she loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment