August 6, 2011

Staying at home.

It's been about 3 months since I landed my dream job. As long as I can remember, I've wanted to be a stay at home mom. I've always dreamed of focusing on nothing but tending to my family and home.
I've been so fortunate that we've been able to stay afloat since these past few months and I was able to enjoy lots of quality time at home with Olivia. It's been such a blessing. Chance gets all the credit for that. He's worked so hard.



That being said; I'm going back to work today. It's only 10 hours a week. I'm so excited to be working with the women I get to work with. They are so positive and uplifting. And I'm excited to be contributing to our bank account again. But it's bitter sweet.



Olivia and I have settled into a nice routine, one that includes lots of snuggles and play time. Now I'm going to miss a day with her. I'm thankful that it's not the 60+ hours I was working, or even the 20 hours I was working in May. But still, I'm going to miss my little sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment