August 12, 2011

Running with the "clack-clack's"

The real purpose for this blog is for me to keep and record our family memories.
Today I'm sharing a sweet moment with Olivia that took place about a week and a half ago.




July 27, 2011
Today we went to the park with Mimi and your cousin, Shade.
We had the whole playground to ourselves.
It was really hot so we didn't stay long.
While Shade and Mimi were playing pirates over on the playground,
you started to wander.
I followed closely behind, giving you just enough room to think you were truly free.
Then you caught a glimpse of the geese.
At first you just toddled in their direction.
Then you started running.
You were laughing hysterically and saying "Clack-Clack".
You love animals so much!
You got to within about 10 feet of the geese when they all took flight.
You stopped in your tracks and said "Wow."
I treasure moments like these sweet girl.
Moments that I can see something through your eyes.
Moments that you remind me to slow down and really watch.
You are a blessing, my little love, more than you can know.

No comments:

Post a Comment